Bang Rak town house 03THB - 3,500,000
- ID PROP-HS-BR-03
- Listing type: For Sale
- Bedrooms / Schlafzimmer 2
- Bathrooms / Bäder 2
- Terrace / Terrasse Roofed / Ueberdacht
- Property type: Villas & Houses
- Parking / Parkplatz Yes / Ja
- Aircondition / Klimaanlagen 2
- Neighborhood / Umgebung Residential area / Wohngebiet
- Pool Communal / Gemeinschaftspool
The Bang Rak town house 03 with 2 bedrooms is located in the hills above Bang Rak, a small village in the North – East of the island of Koh Samu. Many small ferries arrive here from the surrounding islands and the airport is close by. On a small island off the coast but connected with a small road, you find a Buddhist monastery and a huge golden Buddha statue known as ‘Big Buddha”, one of the attractions of this village and a well-known landmark.
The driveway to the house is not steep and can be mastered by unexperienced drivers. To the beach it is a 10 minute drive and to the next 7/11 it is about 6-8 minutes by bike. In Bang Rak you find many small shops, restaurants and a big local market with lots of fish, seafood, and exotic fruit and vegetables.
Along the big communal pool you reach the terrace in front of the house from where you can enjoy the view onto the resort. Through sliding glass doors you enter the open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
The living area is furnished with a comfortable sofa, a table, two armchairs, several small cabinets, and a wall mounted big TV. A ceiling fan generates a cooling breeze during the hot time of the day and the tasteful decoration creates a nice and relaxing atmosphere. The dining are with a table and four chairs adjoins the living area. Here you also have separate toilet room with a wash basin.
The large, open kitchen is equipped with a counter, a sink, a three burner gas stove with a backing oven, a toaster, a water cooker, a microwave, a fridge/freezer combination, pots and pans and upper and lower units. The kitchen has a backdoor which leads to the small terrace in back of the house where you find the washing machine.
A stair in the living area leads to the upper floor where the two bedrooms are located.
To the left from the stair is a bedroom with a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a wardrobe, an open shelf, a big mirror, a stool and an air conditioning
From this bedroom you have garden view. It also provides an en suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
The master bedroom is located to the front of the house, is identically equipped and has an additional roofed balcony which you can access through sliding glass doors and which is furnished with a table and two armchairs. From here you have a nice view onto the pool and the garden. On both floors you have small storage rooms.
The Koh Samui Bang Rak town house 03 at a glance:
- Big communal pool with sunbeds and a big sala with a pool table
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area on the lower floor
- Living area with table, comfortable couch, 2 armchairs, 3 small cabinets, big sat – TV, ceiling fan
- Dining area with a table and 4 chairs, separate toilet
- Kitchen with counter, sink, 3 burner gas stove with backing oven, microwave, water cooker, toaster, fridge/freezer combination, upper- and lower units, pots and pans
- Big terrace in front with table and 4 chairs
- Small terrace behind the house with washing machine
- Upper floor
- Bedroom with double bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, big mirror, open shelf, en suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet, air conditioning and garden view
- Masterbedroom with double bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, big mirror, open shelf, en suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet, air conditioning, balcony with table and 2 armchairs, and pool view
- Car park at the access road to the house